Nabu Bookish Gifts Update
Last updated: 24/03/2020
Nabu are still open for business!
Hello to all my customers and visitors! In these uncertain times I hope to find you as well as you can be in these unforeseen circumstances.
I thought I would give all you guys an update as to what is happening here at Nabu Bookish Gifts, and what you can expect to happen with orders and delivery times.
- I am absolutely blessed to say that because I work from my home studio, I am still able to create, design, market and package any literary gifts you purchase.
- My packages and post are collected from Royal Mail at my home studio. This helps tremendously with self isolating, and means I do not need to wait in a post office. This will continue for as long as Royal Mail proceed to do this, and I am keeping a vigilant eye on all updates in case this changes.
- There may be a minor delay in delivery times at the moment, however under the circumstances I am sure you all understand so please be patient. As each country reduces its mailing workforce and protects their staff, this is to be expected. My processing days are still one working day, so any delays will be down to shipping times. If in doubt, please consult your country's primary mail updates for any expected delays.
- Next day delivery is no longer available to purchase. Apologies for the inconvenience but Royal Mail are not offering the service during this time.
- If you would like to gift your purchase to someone else in isolation to minimise handling, I am more than happy to ship straight to the recipient! All greeting cards can also be handwritten inside and shipped straight to the book lover in your life. Perhaps they have a birthday coming up, or you just want to let someone know you are thinking of them. Our gifts are wrapped and tied with string as standard, and if you would like a handwritten tag with a personalised message added to the packaging, just pop this in the notes upon checkout.
Thank you so much for all your orders and support throughout this unprecedented time. It means so much that you can support a small business such as mine. Please stay in, stay safe and lets keep up to date with each other on social media.
Thinking of you all,
x Bonita x