Returns & Exchanges
What items are returnable?
Provided the item is not used and in perfect condition, we will happily refund or exchange the order.
- Within 30 days of receipt of your item
- In original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Earrings - hygenic reasons
- Personalised items
- Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
Unfortunately Nabu will not refund or be held responsible for packaging and postage costs;
- Unless item is faulty/damaged
- Please retain proof of posting when returning faulty/damaged goods
Please note that all other instances;
- You are responsible for return shipping charges except when conditions are met as outlined above.
We will also not be held responsible for;
- lost items
- stolen products
- uncollected parcels
How do I return?
- Send an email to email@example.com stating the reason for your return/exchange and your order number.
- Confirmation will be sent to you of a return request received and, in the instance of a faulty/damaged item, a prepaid returns label for you to print and use.
How soon will I get my refund/exchange?
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email notification letting you know we have it.
- If you are approved and you have opted for a refund, credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment within 3 business days. Please note that dependant on your bank or card issuer, this may take a further 3-5 working days before it shows in your account.
- If you have opted for an exchange, this will be shipped to you within the same time frame as your original order- same day dispatch if received before 2PM, next day for those received after. Working days are dependant upon holiday periods.
- Any excess payment if the value of the exchanged item is higher than the returned product will be paid by the customer. Likewise, if the exchanged item is cheaper, a refund of any excess monies owed will be issued.